Join our in-office team
If you are seeking to work with a company that makes a tangible difference to the lives and education of young people, we would love to hear from you.
We are undergoing a period of growth and have roles suitable for graduates as well as those looking for career changes.Apply here
Roles are office based and we are looking for people that are:
- Client focused – Our clients range from; schools local authority teams and parents and we are looking for team members who seek to build long-lasting relationships with them.
- Have a passion for education and young people – We work with vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils across the UK, providing them with top quality teaching and education.
- Performance focused – Everything we do should ultimately result in improved outcomes for young people and pupil progress. Our office-based roles support quality teaching from our tutors.
- Team players – as a small but growing company we are looking for those who like working closely with others in a positive way.
In charge of recruitment, training and development of our tutors. Keeping tutors compliant and documentation in order.
The main liaison point between tutors, clients (Schools & Local authorities) ultimately placing the best tutors with students and working with the tutor to make sure the expected outcomes are delivered.
Co-ordinate all aspects of our holiday revision and ESOL camps including marketing, school and parent liaison, bookings and admin.
Suitable for people with experience in the field looking for the next step in terms of managing and motivating a team.
As well as competitive salaries and progression opportunities we can offer:
- Hybrid working – with a set number of days working from home and in office. As well as a laptop and phone to facilitate this.
- Full year / Term time only contracts – Flexibility to choose the contract that works best for your lifestyle.
- Discounts on tuition for yourself or your family members
- Opportunities for UK travel – for those who love exploring!
- A great office environment in one of the UKs most beautiful Thames-side towns.
- Tailored professional development training – from CiPD to CMI courses